The Broken Way Study Guide with DVD: A Daring Path into the Abundant Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session video Bible Study, New York Times bestselling author Ann Voskamp takes us on a personal journey along the broken way. The broken way beckons you into more time, more meaning, more authentic relationships. There’s a way, especially when things aren’t shaping up quite like you imagined, that makes life take the shape of more—more abundance, more intimacy, more God.
Ann Voskamp asks the following questions not one of us can afford to ignore:
- How do you live your one broken life?
- What does it mean to live cruciform and learn to receive?
- What do you do if you really want to know abundant wholeness—before it’s too late?
There’s a way of honest, transformative power. Dare to take the broken way—to abundance.
- How Do We Live This One Broken Life?
- Living Cruciform
- Learning to Receive
- Real Koinonia
- Embracing Inconvenience
- Who We Serve
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ann Voskamp
- About the Contributor(s) Ann Voskamp is the wife of one fine, down-to-earth farmer; a book-reading mama to a posse of seven; and the...
Ann Voskamp is the wife of one fine, down-to-earth farmer; a book-reading mama to a posse of seven; and the author of the New York Times bestsellers One Thousand Gifts, which has sold more than one million copies and has been translated into more than twenty-one languages, and The Broken Way.
Named by Christianity Today as one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today, Ann knows unspoken brokenness and big country skies and an intimacy with God that touches wounded places. Millions do life with her at her daily photographic online journal, one of the top 10 most widely read Christian sites: www.annvoskamp.com.show more
- Publish Date12/13/2016
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.83 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 7.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $29.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.