The Book of Romans
- Regular price
- Sale price
How can we stand firm in our beliefs in a culture that screams, "It's all relative."?
Inform and protect yourself by understanding Christianity's greatest truths. The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Romans breaks difficult concepts into easy-to-comprehend bites of knowledge. You'll go verse by verse through the Apostle Paul's overview of theology and reap the eternal rewards of truly knowing-and applying-the cornerstones of the Christian faith.
The Smart Guide to the Bible series contains user-friendly guides for everyday Bible readers, designed to faithfully lead you through the Bible using an easy-to-understand approach.
Every page contains handy features or learning aids like these:
- cross-references to other Scriptures
- brief commentaries from experts
- points to ponder
- the big picture of how passages fit with the entire Bible
- practical tips for applying biblical truths to life
- simple definitions of key words and concepts
- interesting maps, charts, and illustrations
- wrap-ups of each biblical passage
- study questions
Whether you're new to the Bible, a long-time student of Scripture, or somewhere in between, you'll appreciate the many ways The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Romans goes far beyond your typical Bible study tool. The practical, relevant helps on each page lead you to get the most out of God's word.
- Contributor(s)Gib Martin , Larry Richards
- About the Contributor(s) Lawrence O. Richards has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling...
Lawrence O. Richards has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
- Publish Date03/20/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The Smart Guide to the Bible Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.28 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.62 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.63(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.