The Tale of the Tardy Oxcart
- Regular price
- Sale price
No one tells a story like Charles Swindoll. This book is the perfect companion for pastors, teachers, ministry leaders, writers, and speakers. It is full of poignant tales, real-life funny stories, and perfect punch lines.
The book includes a lifetime of Chuck's favorite stories, illustrations, anecdotes, poems, and quotations.
- Over 1,500 entries
- Organized in A-Z format by topic
- Extensively cross-referenced
It's now easier than ever to find the perfect story or anecdote to hook listeners and hold their attention. Listeners and readers will laugh, cry, think, and get the point…and remember it.
If you need just the right illustration to illustrate a biblical truth, to capture the audience's attention, to clarify a point, or to draw a conclusion this book will help you find it. With the right example, you can turn hostile skeptics into interested participants and turn people around spiritually.
Truth made clear through the use of just the right illustration, anecdote, story, or quotation is applied more quickly and remembered long. - Charles Swindoll
Publisher's note: This book was previously published as The Tale of the Tardy Oxcart.
- Contributor(s)Charles R. Swindoll
- About the Contributor(s) Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors...
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.show more
- Publish Date07/24/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.05 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.6 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.88(d) inches
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.