Strength and Courage for Caregivers: 30 Hope-Filled Morning and Evening Reflections
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free Continental U.S. shipping through 11/30/20
Support, respite, and encouragement for those who care for others Taking care of a family member who is ill, disabled, or dying requires courage, ... Read More
Support, respite, and encouragement for those who care for others Taking care of a family member who is ill, disabled, or dying requires courage, strength, commitment, and love. Now Terry Hargrave, an expert in counseling and caregiving, offers you help with a devotional written with your specific needs in mind. The morning prayers and evening reflections in this book are short and to the point. Strength and Courage for Caregivers weaves together powerful stories, practical advice, and the restorative promises of Scripture, reminding caregivers that they are not alone in this important yet all too often unacknowledged and underappreciated work. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Terry Hargrave
- About the Contributor(s) Terry Hargrave, PhD, is nationally recognized for his pioneering work with aging and intergenerational families and the author of Loving...Terry Hargrave, PhD, is nationally recognized for his pioneering work with aging and intergenerational families and the author of Loving Your Parents When They Can No Longer Love You. . Terry has appeared as a consultant on ABC's Good Morning, America, and he and his wife Sharon are therapists in private practice. Terry is professor of marriage and family therapy at Fuller Theological Seminary School of Psychology. He and his wife, Sharon, have two children and were the primary caregivers for Sharon's mother until her passing. show more
- Publish Date05/26/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.