- Regular price
- Sale price
Written by bestselling author Dandi Daley mackall, in this series girls use Internet technology to unite and connect in powerful new ways. Discover a world where girls come together from completely different backgrounds and beliefs to start a journey of faith and self-discovery. Storm Novelo can’t understand why she’s messing up more now than before she became a Christian. Believing she’s at least partly to blame for her dad’s depression, Storm is determined to make him proud by joining the Quiz Bowl team, a move that pits her against Cameron Worthington the Third and teammates who’ll do everything they can to see her fail. Storm comes to understand that she’s more conscious of her faults because she’s growing in Christ. DANDI DALEY MACKALL won her first writing contest when she was ten years old with fifty words on why she wanted to be a batboy. She won, but they wouldn’t let a girl be a batboy. It was her first taste of rejection. She bounced back and has since published 400 books. Dandi lives in rural West Salem, OH, and enjoys her husband and kids, who will still, on occasion, be up for a game of family softball.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dandi Daley Mackall
- About the Contributor(s) Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more...
Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more than four million copies worldwide. She won the ECPA Christian Book Award for Best Children’s Book 2015 and multiple Mom’s Choice Awards, as well as ALA Best Book, NY Public Library Top Pick, Children’s Book Council Award of Excellence, and the Helen Keating Ott Award for Contributions to Children’s Literature. Her novel My Boyfriends’ Dogs is now a Hallmark Movie. Dandi writes from rural Ohio, where she lives with her family, including horses, dogs, cats, and an occasional squirrel, deer, or raccoon.
- Publish Date09/13/2009
- Series Faithgirlz / Blog On!
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.