Step Up: Becoming the Leader God Made You to Be
- Regular price
- Sale price
How do you define leadership? What kind of leader are you? What kind of leader can you be? Can you be both a leader and a follower? You can get a handle on these and other crucial questions by wrapping your brain around Step Up. It focuses on the nuts and bolts of solid Christian leadership (prayer, service, communication, conflict management, mentoring, etc.) but also goes deep into the soul of leadership. In these pages you’ll find out why leading isn’t always what we expect—and how leaders aren’t always who we expect them to be. You’ll learn to integrate your heart with the skills of leadership. And you’ll discover how Jesus, David, and others journeyed on the leadership path—so you can join them, too. This interactive guide also includes checklists, surveys, fill-in-the-blank questions, and journal exercises so you can take your own leadership pulse, identify the traits you want to live out, and record your thoughts and prayers right on the pages—which helps you put leadership into practice more quickly and effectively. Just remember: Leadership isn’t a job…it’s a journey.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Denise VanEck
- About the Contributor(s) Denise VanEck is an experienced youth worker, speaker, and trainer. She has served as Community Life Pastor at Mars Hill...
Denise VanEck is an experienced youth worker, speaker, and trainer. She has served as Community Life Pastor at Mars Hill Bible Church in Grandville, MI and is currently the owner of Thought Design Learning Studio. Denise is the mother of four adult children and three grandkids.show more
- Publish Date03/05/2013
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.87 lb
- Dimensions 9.19(h) x 7.31(w) x 0.44(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.