Springing Forth: Growing Younger While Older
- Regular price
- Sale price
Springing Forth brings words of encouragement, healing, and renewal to those experiencing loss and afflictions.
The prose enlightens the mind and the poetry moves the heart. Scriptural lessons reveal the predicaments and promises for anyone who is bewildered with changes, especially the aged. Words bring courage to change, and changes provide access to power and peace. The thirty good steps included give practical and spiritual ways to overcome anger, bitterness, fear, despair, suffering, loneliness, worry, darkness, blindness, control of demons and Satan, inertia, being stuck on oneself, sense of inadequacy, changing circumstances, identity crisis, and lack of productivity.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Flora Williams
- About the Contributor(s) Rev. Dr. Flora Williams, professor emerita (Purdue University), MDiv, is a registered financial consultant, ordained minister of the Church of...
Rev. Dr. Flora Williams, professor emerita (Purdue University), MDiv, is a registered financial consultant, ordained minister of the Church of the Brethren, writer of twenty-three books and over 200 papers and poems, mother of three, and a grandmother of four. She taught at Purdue for thirty-two years, directed an award-winning financial crisis clinic, served on boards of directors, started the major in financial counseling and planning, and developed certification materials for credit counselors. She also taught at University of California, Jio Tong University at Shanghai, and Federal University in Brazil, and she received the Sagamore of the Wabash award, the highest for Indiana. Now she speaks at national conferences and community groups. Home Market: central Indianashow more
- Publish Date07/05/2016
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.63 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $17.47
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.