Serving Like Christ
Brett Eastman | Dee Eastman | Todd Wendorff | Denise Wendorff | Karen Lee-Thorp
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free Continental U.S. shipping through 11/30/20
"Each of your students is a unique creation. Some are funny, some serious, some industrious, others are more thoughtful. Together, they make up the... Read More
"Each of your students is a unique creation. Some are funny, some serious, some industrious, others are more thoughtful. Together, they make up the body of Christ and are each called to serve in their own special way. Serving Like Christ Together helps students discover ways to serve God by serving others. Six sessions unpack and explain the aspects of a servant’s heart that Jesus values most: • Humility and Sacrifice: redefining what it means to be successful • Seeing Christ in Others: learning to serve God by serving his people • Compassion: seeing need and taking action • The Holy Spirit: relying on the Holy Spirit to direct and fuel service • Bondslaves: understanding what it means to be a slave to Christ • Serving Outsiders: discovering the joy of helping difficult people Service gives students a chance to discover their gifts, build friendships inside and outside the group, and refocus their priorities on something larger than themselves." Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brett Eastman , Dee Eastman , Todd Wendorff , Denise Wendorff , Karen Lee-Thorp
- About the Contributor(s) Brett Eastman has championed small groups and leadership development at both Saddleback and Willow Creek Community Church over the past...Brett Eastman has championed small groups and leadership development at both Saddleback and Willow Creek Community Church over the past decade. He is president and founder of LifeTogether, and one of the authors of the Silver Medallion winner Doing LifeTogether, the adult curriculum published by Zondervan.
Dee Eastman is the co-director of the women’s Bible study at Saddleback Church called “The Journey.”
Todd is the lead pastor of the River Church in the South Bay, California.
Denise Wendorff co-leads a women's Bible class at Saddleback Valley Community Church called The Journey.
Karen Lee-Thorp was a senior editor at NavPress for many years and series editor for the LifeChange Bible study series. She is now a freelance writer living in Brea, California, with her husband, Greg Herr, and their daughters, Megan and Marissa. show more
- Publish Date08/26/2010
- Series Experiencing Christ Together
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.