Rick and Bubba's Big Honkin' Book of Grub
- Regular price
- Sale price
"ALL THE FAT IS THE LORD'S . . ." —Leviticus 3:16
Radio personalities Rick Burgess and Bill "Bubba" Bussey love their grub, and they love it well—and now they want to tell you everything they know about it!
In this bountiful buffet of all-things-vittles, Rick and Bubba of the syndicated Rick & Bubba Show—heard nationally on more than 60 radio stations—will offer you a veritable smorgasbord of tantalizing tidbits to help you get the most out of America's favorite pastime—eating!
Features of Rick and Bubba's Big Honkin' Book of Grub include:
- Rick and Bubba's no-fail Weight Loss Tips
- Palate-pleasing recipes to tickle your tummy
- Rick and Bubba's Tribute to the Casserole
- "Da Rules" for eating with excellence and grace (including Rick and Bubba's Never-to-Be-Broken Rules of the Church Potluck)
- Rick and Bubba's Favorite Places to Eat
- The official list of interesting Food Fairs and Festivals
"Eating is an art . . . an event . . . an experience," say Rick and Bubba. So grab your forks, y'all, and come on. There's eatin' to do! Let Rick and Bubba show you how!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bill Bussey , Rick Burgess
- About the Contributor(s) Bill 'Bubba' Bussey is co-host of the nationally syndicated 'Rick and Bubba Show' and co-author of the New York Times...Bill 'Bubba' Bussey is co-host of the nationally syndicated 'Rick and Bubba Show' and co-author of the New York Times bestsellers Rick and Bubba's Expert Guide to God, Country, Family, and Anything Else We Can Think Of and The Rick and Bubba Code.
Rick Burgess is co-host of the nationally syndicated “Rick and Bubba Show" and the co-author of two New York Times best-selling books, Rick and Bubba's Expert Guide to God, Country, Family, and Anything Else We Can Think Of and The Rick and Bubba Code . show more
- Publish Date03/30/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.