Rhythms of Renewal Study Guide with DVD: Trading Stress and Anxiety for a Life of Peace and Purpose
- Regular price
- Sale price
Daily struggles with anxiety and stress make it difficult to receive God's peace. Trade your anxiety for the vibrant life you were meant to live through four profound rhythms: rest, restore, connect, and create.
Rhythms of Renewal is your guide to daily rescue and a way forward into the peace your soul longs for.
As a society, we are in the throes of a collective panic attack. Anxiety and loneliness are on the rise, with 77% of our population experiencing physical symptoms of stress on a regular basis. We feel pressure chasing careers, security, and keeping up. We worry about health, politics, and many other complexities we can't control. Eventually we find our minds spinning, trying to cope or manage a low hum of anxiety, unlike ever before.
But it doesn't have to stay this way.
Rebekah Lyons draws from her own battle with depression and anxiety and shares a pathway to establish four life-giving rhythms that quiet inner chaos and make room for a flourishing life. By taking time to rest, restore, connect, and create, you will discover how to:
- Take charge of your emotional health and inspire your loved ones to do the same
- Overcome anxiety by establishing daily habits that keep you mentally and physically strong
- Find joy through restored relationships in your family and community
- Walk in confidence with the unique gifts you have to offer the world
With encouraging stories and practical steps to take action, Rebekah will help you begin an intentional, lifelong journey toward sustained emotional, relational, and spiritual health.
- Living in Rhythm (19:00)
- Rest (20:00)
- Restore (18:00)
- Connect (19:00)
- Create (20:00)
This pack contains:
- Rhythms of Renewal Study Guide
- Rhythms of Renewal Video Study DVD (streaming video access included)
- Contributor(s)Rebekah Lyons
- About the Contributor(s) Rebekah Lyons is a national speaker, host of the Rhythms for Life podcast, and bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal,...
Rebekah Lyons is a national speaker, host of the Rhythms for Life podcast, and bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal, You Are Free, and Freefall to Fly. An old soul with a contemporary, honest voice, Rebekah reveals her own battles to overcome anxiety and depression—and invites others to discover and boldly pursue their God-given purpose. Alongside her husband, Gabe, Rebekah finds joy in raising four children, two of whom have Down syndrome. She wears her heart on her sleeve, a benefit to friends and readers alike. Her work has been featured on The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, FOX News, Publisher’s Weekly Starred Review, and more.show more
- Publish Date12/03/2019
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.02 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 7.38(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $30.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.