Restless Video Study: Because You Were Made for More
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you numb? Bored? Are you afraid you're wasting your life?
We all desperately want to live for something. We die a little inside when we think we aren’t living for something, and are ready to die when we think we can’t.
But, Jennie Allen says that the restlessness we feel might not be a bad thing. When our restlessness awakens our longing for more of God, it can be a catalyst to living the life of purpose God designed for us.
In Restless, Jennie uses the story of Joseph to explain how his suffering, gifts, story, and relationships fit into the greater story of God—and how our story can do the same. In this study you will:
- Explore practical ways to identify the threads of your life
- Learn how to intentionally weave those threads together
- Discover how your gifts, passions, places, and relationships aren’t random; they’re deliberate and meaningful
- Speak the truth about your suffering: it’s possible it has produced the very thing you want to give back to the world
- Restless (23:00)
- God's Story (23:00)
- Gifts (18:00)
- Suffering (23:00)
- Place (20:00)
- People (19:00)
- Passions (19:00)
- Mystery (20:00)
Designed for use with the Restless Study Guide (9780849922367), sold separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jennie Allen
- About the Contributor(s) Jennie Allen is an author, speaker, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. She is a passionate leader following God’s...
Jennie Allen is an author, speaker, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. She is a passionate leader following God’s call on her life to catalyze a generation to live what they believe. Jennie is the author of Made for This, Anything, Nothing to Prove, and her most recent New York Times bestselling book, Get Out of Your Head. Her Bible studies include Stuck, Chase, Restless, Proven, and Get Out of Your Head. Jennie has a master’s in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Zac, and their four children.
- Publish Date01/07/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.03 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Running Time02:50:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.