Restless DVD Based Study Kit: Because You Were Made for More
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you numb? Bored? Are you afraid you're wasting your life?
We all desperately want to live for something. We die a little inside when we think we aren’t living for something, and are ready to die when we think we can’t.
But, Jennie Allen says that the restlessness we feel might not be a bad thing. When our restlessness awakens our longing for more of God, it can be a catalyst to living the life of purpose God designed for us.
In Restless, Jennie uses the story of Joseph to explain how his suffering, gifts, story, and relationships fit into the greater story of God—and how our story can do the same. In this study you will:
- Explore practical ways to identify the threads of your life
- Learn how to intentionally weave those threads together
- Discover how your gifts, passions, places, and relationships aren’t random; they’re deliberate and meaningful
- Speak the truth about your suffering: it’s possible it has produced the very thing you want to give back to the world
Tools included in the Kit:
- Study: The study guide engages the mind and heart through stories, Bible study from the life of Joseph, and Threads—a tool to help you see your own personal story and to uncover and understand the raw materials God has given you to use for his glory and purpose.
- See: Eight videos provide a starting place for meeting God and for transparent conversations.
- Ask: Conversation cards offer questions for spontaneous and authentic discussion time. You choose the questions that speak to you.
- Lead: The leader’s guide prepares you to lead this study and encourages you along the way.
- Restless (23:00)
- God's Story (23:00)
- Gifts (18:00)
- Suffering (23:00)
- Place (20:00)
- People (19:00)
- Passions (19:00)
- Mystery (20:00)
This kit contains:
- Restless Leader’s Guide
- Restless Study Guide
- Restless Video Study DVD
- Restless Conversation Card Deck
Additional Restless Study Guides (9780849922367) can be purchased separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jennie Allen
- About the Contributor(s) Jennie Allen is an author, speaker, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. She is a passionate leader following God’s...
Jennie Allen is an author, speaker, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. She is a passionate leader following God’s call on her life to catalyze a generation to live what they believe. Jennie is the author of Made for This, Anything, Nothing to Prove, and her most recent New York Times bestselling book, Get Out of Your Head. Her Bible studies include Stuck, Chase, Restless, Proven, and Get Out of Your Head. Jennie has a master’s in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Zac, and their four children.
- Publish Date01/21/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Curriculum
- Weight (lbs)2.12 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.97 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 8.38(w) x 2.75(d) inches
- Price $48.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.