Restless Conversation Card Deck: Because You Were Made for More
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you numb? Bored? Are you afraid you're wasting your life?
We all desperately want to live for something. We die a little inside when we think we aren’t living for something, and are ready to die when we think we can’t.
But, Jennie Allen says that the restlessness we feel might not be a bad thing. When our restlessness awakens our longing for more of God, it can be a catalyst to living the life of purpose God designed for us.
In Restless, Jennie uses the story of Joseph to explain how his suffering, gifts, story, and relationships fit into the greater story of God—and how our story can do the same.
The lessons in Restless are designed for women to dig deeply into Scripture for themselves and complete study projects on their own. Then, during the group meetings, they share their insights from their personal study, watch a teaching video, then move into the ASK portion of the meeting using the Restless Conversation Cards.
Instructions for use:
- Lay out the cards for the week, questions facing up.
- Allow each woman to choose her favorite card.
- Lay out the Scripture cards for that week. Refer to them as needed for help processing as you share.
- Take turns having each woman ask the question on her card.
- Allow time for anyone who wants to share or respond.
Deck of 105 cards includes:
- 1 instruction card
- 2 Scripture cards per session
- 11 question cards per session
Designed for use with the following items, each sold separately:
- Restless Study Guide (9780849922367)
- Restless Video Study (9780879922374)
- Restless Leader's Guide (9780849922831)
- Contributor(s)Jennie Allen
- About the Contributor(s) Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A...
Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A passionate leader following God’s call on her life to catalyze this generation to live what they believe, Jennie is the author of Restless, Anything, and her most recent book, Nothing to Prove. Her Bible studies include Stuck, Chase, Restless, and Proven. Jennie has a master's in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband and teammate, Zac, and their four children, Conner, Kate, Caroline, and Cooper.
- Publish Date02/11/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Flashcards
- Weight (lbs)0.36 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.14 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.