Pride and Prejudice (Seasons Edition -- Winter)
- Regular price
- Sale price
“You and Papa, and my sisters, must come down and see us. We shall be at Newcastle all the winter, and I dare say there will be some balls, and I will take care to get good partners for them all.” – Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
When Elizabeth Bennet first meets eligible bachelor Fitzwilliam Darcy, she thinks him arrogant and conceited. Darcy finds himself indifferent to Elizabeth Bennet’s good looks and lively mind. And later when Elizabeth discovers that Darcy has involved himself in the troubled relationship between his friend Bingley and her beloved sister Jane, she dislikes him more than ever. In the comedy of misdirected manners that follows, Jane Austen shows readers the error of judging by first impressions.
This e-book edition includes select, highly designed pages that highlight quotes about the winter season.
The Seasons Edition - Winter collection includes Little Women, Wuthering Heights, A Tale of Two Cities, and Pride and Prejudice.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jane Austen
- About the Contributor(s) Jane Austen was the author of classic novels Sense and Sensibility (1811), Pride and Prejudice (1813), Mansfield Park (1814), and Emma (1816). Two other novels, Northanger Abbey and Persuasion, were...
Jane Austen was the author of classic novels Sense and Sensibility (1811), Pride and Prejudice (1813), Mansfield Park (1814), and Emma (1816). Two other novels, Northanger Abbey and Persuasion, were published posthumously in 1818 with a biographical notice by her brother, Henry Austen - the first formal announcement of her authorship. Persuasion was written in a race against failing health in 1815-16.show more
- Publish Date12/10/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.