Precious Moments: God Watches Over Me: Prayers and Thoughts from Me to God
- Regular price
- Sale price
Share all the ways that God watches over us with your little one!
Illustrated with the adorable Precious Moments art, this sweet little book features rhyming text about all the ways God watches over His children, helping little ones to feel safe and loved. The book takes a child through all the things that happen in a day, accompanied with a prayer, and closes with a sweet poem that reminds children that God is always watching over us, even when we sleep. Complete with scriptures and prayers, this book will be a wonderful addition to every family’s library.
Since 1978, Precious Moments has grown into an evergreen brand recognized worldwide, with more than 12.5 million books and Bibles sold through Thomas Nelson.
Trim Size: 5 x 7Read Less
- Contributor(s)Precious Moments , Jean Fischer
- About the Contributor(s) Since 1978, Precious Moments® has grown into an evergreen brand recognized worldwide, with more than 14 million books and Bibles...
Since 1978, Precious Moments® has grown into an evergreen brand recognized worldwide, with more than 14 million books and Bibles sold through Thomas Nelson.
Jean Fischer has written many Christian books for adults and children. Born and raised in Wisconsin, she lives near the shore of Lake Michigan where she enjoys watching woodland wildlife and working in her backyard gardens.show more
- Publish Date01/27/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Precious Moments
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.25 lb
- Dimensions 7.25(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.