Practicing Basic Spiritual Disciplines
- Regular price
- Sale price
Looking for a church with modern spiritual disciplines? Stop.
God has something to say about Bible study, prayer witnessing, church attendance, service, and obedience, but many churches are unknowingly losing what God wants in an effort to become more relevant and increase attendance. Dr. Charles Stanley helps you take another look at what the Bible says concerning the age-old tools presented in the Scriptures and lets you decide if your church is still doing it right.
- Contributor(s)Charles F. Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more...
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly. Dr. Stanley’s goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.”
- Publish Date09/01/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Life Principles Study Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.