Practically Useless Information on Weddings
- Regular price
- Sale price
The ultimate gift book for the bride, her mother, bridesmaids, friends, and the occasional groom. Fascinating facts include the world's longest wedding ceremony, shortest ceremony, and most-watched ceremony (on television). Also included is vital information on diamond engagement rings, gift guidelines for each anniversary, the significance of rice, the meaning of flowers used in bouquets, and the story behind traditions and sayings like "something old, something new."
The book will be equally popular as a gift and curiosity for the nearly wed or as a resource for those hard-to-find facts that provide the background on much of the traditional wedding lore. A complete index provides access by topic.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Norman Kolpas , Katie Kolpas
- About the Contributor(s) Norman Kolpas is an award-winning author, writer, editor, consultant, journalist, and media personality. He has published over 40 cookbooks and...Norman Kolpas is an award-winning author, writer, editor, consultant, journalist, and media personality. He has published over 40 cookbooks and hundreds of magazine articles, features, and columns. He is a regular guest on lifestyle-focused television and radio programs. He is married and has one son.
Katie Kolpas is the author of two young-adult novels. She also worked as a freelance writer and editor for many years. Born in New York and raised in Los Angeles, she is married to Norman Kolpas. They live with their son in Los Angeles. show more
- Publish Date05/23/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.