Practical Shepherding Series Complete Set
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Practical Shepherding Complete Set provides pastors and ministry leaders everything they need to know about practically and effectively leading their flock.
The Practical Shepherding Complete Set includes everything you need to be equipped to lead and serve in all aspects of your ministry. It contains:
- Prepare Them to Shepherd
- Visit the Sick
- Conduct Gospel-Centered Funerals
- Comfort the Grieving
- Gather God’s People
- Pray for the Flock
- Oversee God’s People.
These seven volumes will give you clear and practical direction to lead and serve those you are ministering to. Each volume will provide easy-to-follow steps to help you better serve your flock in the different aspects of ministry.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Croft , Jason Adkins , Ryan Fullerton , Bryce Butler , Phil A. Newton , Paul Tautges , Brian Croft
- About the Contributor(s) Brian Croft is Senior Pastor of Auburndale Baptist Church in Louisville, Kentucky. Brian is the founder of Practical Shepherding, a...
Brian Croft is Senior Pastor of Auburndale Baptist Church in Louisville, Kentucky. Brian is the founder of Practical Shepherding, a non-profit organization committed to equipping pastors all over the world in the practical matters of pastoral ministry.
Jason Adkins is a graduate of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and an assistant pastor at Auburndale Baptist Church, where he provides leadership for the church’s worship and administration. He also serves as a technical writer for an educational company. He, his wife, and two children live in Louisville, Kentucky.
Ryan Fullerton serves as Senior Pastor of Immanuel Baptist Church and is on the Board of Directors for Practical Shepherding. He is married to Christy and has four children.
Bryce Butler is the Founder & Managing Director of Access Ventures, an impact investment group that deploys holistic investments to see communities flourish. Previously, Bryce was the Executive Pastor of Sojourn Community Church in Louisville, Kentucky, and served in the United States Army. He has an M.A. in Theology from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and a B.S. in Economics from Iowa State University. Bryce is married to Bethany, and they have 3 children.
Phil A. Newton is Senior Pastor of South Woods Baptist Church in Memphis, TN. Phil and his wife, Karen, have five children and five grandchildren.
Paul Tautges serves as senior pastor of Cornerstone Community Church in suburban Cleveland, Ohio. Previously, he served as pastor of Immanuel Bible Church in Sheboygan, Wisconsin for 22 years. Paul has authored eight books and is a teaching fellow for the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC). He and his wife, Karen, are the parents of ten children. Paul blogs regularly at Counseling One Another.
Brian Croft is Senior Pastor of Auburndale Baptist Church in Louisville, Kentucky. Brian is the founder of Practical Shepherding, a non-profit organization committed to equipping pastors all over the world in the practical matters of pastoral ministry.show more
- Publish Date11/10/2015
- Series Practical Shepherding Series
- Format Softcover Set
- Weight (lbs)1.51 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.12 lb
- Dimensions 7.13(h) x 5.0(w) x 2.5(d) inches
- Price $52.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.