Passing the Leadership Baton: A Winning Transition Plan for Your Ministry
- Regular price
- Sale price
“A transition will be one of the greatest tests of your leadership, but it will also serve as one of the greatest rewards and testimonies of your legacy.” —Tom Mullins
Successfully handing off the leadership baton to the next leader is essential to give our organization the best opportunity to thrive after our time of service. A smooth handoff requires meticulous planning and forethought. Yet most leaders put off even thinking about leadership transition until they are faced with a situation where they have no choice but to make a change.
The results of not planning ahead can be devastating for both you and your beloved organization. Passing the Leadership Baton will help you manage the emotional transition yourself while fully supporting the next leader. Creating a seamless succession can be a challenge, but done successfully, it may very well be one of the greatest rewards you’ll experience as a leader.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Dale Mullins
- About the Contributor(s) Tom Mullins is the founding pastor of Christ Fellowship, a multi-site church of more than 40,000 people meeting on seven...Tom Mullins is the founding pastor of Christ Fellowship, a multi-site church of more than 40,000 people meeting on seven campuses around South Florida and online around the world. Before founding Christ Fellowship, Tom was a successful football coach at both the high school and collegiate levels. Tom now travels and speaks nationally and internationally as the current president of EQUIP, diligently working to raise up Christian leaders around the world. show more
- Publish Date02/24/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.