NRSV, The Go-Anywhere Compact Thinline Bible with the Apocrypha, Bonded Leather, Navy: The Ideal On-the-Go Portable Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
The ideal on-the-go compact NRSV Bible!
The NRSV Go-Anywhere™ Compact Thinline Bible is less than an inch thick, offering a compact size that combines the portability expected in a compact bible with the readability of a larger Bible. This NRSV Bible places the apocryphal and deuterocanonical books between the Old and New Testaments.
Renowned for its beautiful balance of scholarship and readability, the NRSV faithfully serves the church in personal spiritual formation, in the liturgy, and in the academy. The foremost Bible translation vetted by Protestant, Catholic, Orthodox, Evangelical, and Jewish scholars invites readers to deeply explore Scripture. These include books found in the Roman Catholic, Greek, and Slavonic Bibles as well as books found in the Vulgate and Greek Bible index.
- Complete text of the New Revised Standard Version, vetted by an ecumenical pool of Christian academics and renowned for its beautiful balance of scholarship and readability
- Apocryphal and Deuterocanonical books placed between the Old and New Testaments
- Less than one inch thick
- Double column format
- Presentation page and maps
- Craft-sewn binding for added strength and long life
- Fine Bible paper to maximize readability and portability
- Gilded page edges
- Satin ribbon marker
- Bonded leather cover lays flat when open
- 6-point type size
- Publish Date09/01/2009
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.81 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.18 lb
- Dimensions 6.75(h) x 4.5(w) x 1.09(d) inches
- Price $19.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.