Nothing Wasted Video Study: God Uses the Stuff You Wouldn’t
- Regular price
- Sale price
Do you wonder what God can do with your broken past?
Have you ever sat in church and hoped against hope no one would find out who you once were? In a world that often encourages us to over-spiritualize, dismiss, or water down the messiest parts of us, Nothing Wasted presents God as a mixed-media artist, lovingly gathering the broken bits and scraps of our lives to create a masterpiece of grace and redemption.
In this video Bible study, bestselling author and speaker Kasey Van Norman offers a vulnerable exposition of just how capable and willing God is to resurrect us from sin and redeem us from all shame. Kasey takes the pressure off of outing our past, revealing God as the perfecter of everything that brings us shame or pain. God does not care if we are the reason for or the recipient of our messes–he wants us to understand the magnitude of receiving his grace and trust him to transform our pain into something glorious! Nothing is wasted with God.
- God Doesn’t Waste Your Life (18:30)
- God Doesn’t Waste Your Relationship (25:30)
- God Doesn’t Waste Your Regret (19:00)
- God Doesn’t Waste Your Pain (21:00)
- God Doesn’t Waste Your Nature (19:00)
- God Doesn’t Waste Your Confession (24:00)
Designed for use with Nothing Wasted Study Guide (9780310104209), sold separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kasey Van Norman
- About the Contributor(s) Kasey Van Norman is a professional counselor, Bible teacher, and the author of the books and study series, Named by...
Kasey Van Norman is a professional counselor, Bible teacher, and the author of the books and study series, Named by God and Raw Faith. Kasey writes and teaches about the love that redeemed her life from the shame of past abuse, addiction, infidelity, and, strengthened her through a life-threatening cancer diagnosis. Kasey is the founder of Northway Farms; a non-profit serving homeless women in her community. She travels and teaches thousands each year as a ministry event speaker. She lives in College Station, Texas with her husband, Justin, and their two children, Emma Grace and Lake.show more
- Publish Date11/12/2019
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.08 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Running Time02:07:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.