Noah's Voyage: Level 2
- Regular price
- Sale price
Age Range: 4 to 8
When God asks a good man named Noah to build an ark and put his family and two of every animal on it, Noah says, “Yes!” Will Noah get the job done before the big rains come to cover the earth?
This is a Level Two I Can Read! book, which means it’s perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 4th grade.
- Contributor(s)David Miles
- About the Contributor(s) Born and raised in Michigan, David spent his childhood sloshing through creek beds, climbing trees, and creating numerous baked goods. That spirit...
Born and raised in Michigan, David spent his childhood sloshing through creek beds, climbing trees, and creating numerous baked goods. That spirit of adventure and curiosity often finds its way into his illustrations through quirky characters and hidden surprises. After spending a decade in Philadelphia and New York pursuing his artistic dreams, David has moved back to the familiar surroundings of Michigan. Now, when he's not drawing and painting he still enjoys a good romp through the woods.
- Publish Date04/07/2015
- Series I Can Read! / Adventure Bible
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.69 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $3.49