NKJV, Maxwell Leadership Bible, eBook: Holy Bible, New King James Version
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Leadership expert, John Maxwell, brings an in-depth look at God's laws for leaders and leadership.
The content of the current Maxwell Leadership Bible is revised and updated to incorporate Maxwell's works since the first release of the Maxwell Leadership Bible.
- 2 New Laws - Law of Addition and the Law of Picture
- New major articles and new notes throughout the Bible that connect with the new Laws
- New notes that reflect Maxwell's works since the Feb 2002 release of the Maxwell Leadership Bible, including The 360º Leader, Attitude 101, 25 Ways to Win with People, and Leadership 101
- Revised indexes to the 21 Laws of Leadership and the 21 Qualities of a Leader
- New interior page design
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.show more
- Publish Date02/02/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $14.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.