NKJV, American Woman's Bible, Hardcover: Holy Bible, New King James Version
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover how biblical virtues in the powerful words and actions of extraordinary American women past and present have shaped our blessed American way of life. By their examples you can develop the same strength of biblical character in your own life. Whether you are a daughter, a mother or a grandmother, you will find this Bible an encouraging and powerful companion for daily living.
- New King James Version
- Theme articles show how biblical virtues have shaped our nation
- Biographies of influential American women highlight key points of their lives
- Inspirational quotes by or about great women, famous and not well known
- Introductions to each book of the Bible
- Essays about biblical virtues embodied in women during key chapters of America's story
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- 8.5-point type size
The New King James Version® - More than 60 million copiesRead Less
- Contributor(s)Richard Lee
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Richard Lee, founding pastor of First Redeemer Church in Atlanta, is the speaker for the award-winning There’s Hope America...Dr. Richard Lee, founding pastor of First Redeemer Church in Atlanta, is the speaker for the award-winning There’s Hope America TV series and is widely recognized as a spokesman on the influence of America’s religious history and its impact upon today’s culture. Dr. Lee was educated at Mercer University and Luther Rice Seminary with postdoctoral studies at Oxford University. show more
- Publish Date06/07/2016
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.05 lb
- Dimensions 8.75(h) x 5.8(w) x 1.88(d) inches
- Font Size 8.5pt
- Price $24.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.