NIV, QuickView of the Gospel of John, eBook
- Regular price
- Sale price
Using eye-catching infographics, the QuickView of the Gospel of John presents an overview of the Christian faith in an informative, understandable way. The full-color snapshots work together with the Bible text to help you develop a deeper understanding of the faith.
The Gospel of John and the book of 1 John are included in this great evangelism resource, which is also packed full of helpful infographics. It’s an engaging resource for when you want to introduce someone to the Christian faith, or when you want to make it easier for someone to understand the essentials of the Christian faith.
- A visual overview of the essentials of the Christian faith
- The Gospel of John and the book of 1 John packed with infographics to visually display key stories and insights from the Bible
- Portions of Scripture from the world’s most popular modern-English Bible, the NIV
- Contributor(s)Christopher D. Hudson
- About the Contributor(s) Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible...
Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible for Teen Guys. He was a consulting editor for the New Men’s Devotional Bible and has created many other best-selling Bible projects. In addition, he has created daily devotional titles such as Day by Day with the Early Church Fathers. Christopher lives with his wife and three children in northern Illinois, where he also serves on the athletic coaching staff of Wheaton College.show more
- Publish Date09/11/2012
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.