NIV, Pink Bible, eBook, Breast Cancer Edition: An Invitation to Hope
- Regular price
- Sale price
"This Bible is for women for all ages who have been affected by the disease of breast cancer. Whether you are a survivor or a co-survivor, the NIV Pink Bible brings you timeless words of comfort, hope, and encouragement. Designed for easy navigation, passages on the topic of hope are highlighted for quick access. Additional content with reflections and stories offer further encouragement throughout the Bible. NIV ©2011. The New International Version (NIV) translation of the Bible is the world’s most popular modern-English Bible—easy to understand, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages."Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jean E. Syswerda
- About the Contributor(s) Jean E. Syswerda is a former editor and associate publisher for Zondervan Bibles. She helped produce such bestselling Bibles as...
Jean E. Syswerda is a former editor and associate publisher for Zondervan Bibles. She helped produce such bestselling Bibles as the NIV Women’s Devotional Bible. General editor of the Women of Faith Study Bible and A Mom's Ordinary Day Bible Study Series, she is the author of the Women's Devotional Guide to the Bible and coauthor of the bestselling Read With Me Bible. Jean and her husband, John, have three children and eight grandchildren. They live in Allendale, Michigan.show more
- Publish Date05/23/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.