NIV, Life Application Study Bible, Second Edition, Personal Size, Leathersoft, Brown/Green, Thumb Indexed
- Regular price
- Sale price
What does God’s Word mean for my life today?
One of today's bestselling study Bibles, the NIV Life Application Study Bible has over 10,000 application notes to help you understand the message of Scripture and apply it to your life in practical ways. Verse-by-verse commentary sheds light on the stories and and teachings of Scripture from Genesis to Revelation. Learn from the stories of major Bible characters by exploring their strengths, weaknesses, accomplishments, and mistakes. Hear and respond to the truths of Scripture through overviews, outlines, and time lines and the beginning of each book, and grasp difficult concepts using in-text maps, charts and diagrams.
With all these study tools and more, the NIV Life Application Study Bible, Second Edition, will help you discover how God's Word applies to your life today. The personal size edition makes it easy to take this incredible resource along wherever you go.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Over 10,000 in-text application notes
- Over 100 character profiles
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Book introductions
- In-text maps, charts, and diagrams
- Subject index for notes, maps, profiles and more
- Side-column reference system
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Presentation page
- Two ribbon markers
- Thumb indexed to make finding the books of the Bible easier
- Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
- 8.5-point type size
- Publish Date08/20/2013
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)2.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.31 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 6.25(w) x 2.25(d) inches
- Font Size 8.5pt
- Price $52.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.