NIV, DayBreak Promises for Believers, eBook
- Regular price
- Sale price
Look no further for God’s promises in your times of need. This DayBreak Promises for Believers ebook has topically arranged Scripture verses from the NIV Bible to help you when you most need it.
For every season of life, God has promises that offer direction, peace, wisdom, and perspective. The DayBreak Book series is a collection of 5 ebooks, each offering unique prayers or promises from NIV Scripture. Topically arranged, each book is categorized into sections for quick, easy searching.
- Contributor(s)Lawrence O. Richards , David Carder
- About the Contributor(s) Lawrence O. Richards wrote over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible. He and his wife,...
Lawrence O. Richards wrote over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible. He and his wife, Sue, also wrote the features for the bestselling Adventure Bible® and Teen Study Bible.
Dave Carder currently serves as Pastor responsible for Counseling and Marriage Ministries at the First Evangelical Free Church of Fullerton. His main task is to oversee, train and supervise the extensive lay counseling program of the church. He holds graduate degrees in Biblical Literature and in Marital and Family Therapy as well as the Michigan Limited License in Psychology and the Marriage and Family Therapy license in California. He is a clinical member of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.
In addition, Dave serves as a consultant to various support groups and gives pastoral oversight to COMI (Caregivers of the Mentally Ill) and Family to Family (the NAMI family training program). He supervises a leadership group that has developed The Gift Shop, a spiritual gift-based, computer-matched, volunteer ministry placement service. Dave also serves on the boards of The Center for Individual and Family Therapy and Marble Retreat Center in Marble, Colorado.
His publishing credits include Promises from Proverbs, Secrets of Your Family Tree, Torn Asunder: Helping Couples Recover from Infidelity, the Torn Asunder Workbook, Steps To A New Beginning (winner of The Gold Medallion Award in Personal Evangelism for 1993), and Close Calls: What Adulterers Want You to Know About Protecting Your Marriage.show more
- Publish Date12/26/2012
- Series DayBreak Books
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.