NET Abide Bible Journal - Ruth, Paperback, Comfort Print: Holy Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
Do you yearn for life-giving, intimate communion with God? The Abide Bible Journals are designed to help you experience the peace, hope, and growth that come from encountering the voice and presence of God in Scripture. This journal volume of the Book of Ruth will help you develop Scripture-engagement habits to help you know the power and spiritual nourishment of abiding in the Word.
This Abide Bible Journal is designed to help you focus on the message of this section of the Bible. The format is ideal for personal or group study as each handy journaling paperback includes individual book introductions, a single-column Scripture layout, and powerful passage-specific prompts with light journaling lines opposite each page of Scripture.
Created in partnership with Bible Gateway and the Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement, the Abide Scripture engagement prompts are based on four ways of engaging deeply with the Bible:
- Praying Scripture: Pattern your prayers after biblical texts
- Picture It: Place yourself in a biblical narrative as a bystander or participant
- Journal: Focus and reflect on Scripture and its meaning for your life
- Contemplate: Follow the simple 4-step practice of feasting in God’s Word
- Clear and readable Thomas Nelson NET Typeface
- Thick paper suited for journaling
- Brief book introductions
- Innovative Scripture-engagement prompts
- Handheld size for personal and group study
- Flexible sewn binding
- Stunning cover artwork by Stephen Crotts
- Contributor(s)Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement
- About the Contributor(s) The Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement seeks to equip people to engage with the Bible in life-changing ways, leading...
The Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement seeks to equip people to engage with the Bible in life-changing ways, leading to greater levels of evangelism, more intentional discipleship and worldview formation, and the growth of the church.show more
- Publish Date12/15/2020
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)78.04 lb
- Price $4.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.