Nelson's Student Bible Commentary: Quick, Clear and Accessible Comments on the Whole Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
A full-color one-volume commentary on the whole Bible
The Student Bible Commentary features clear explanation of the Scriptures, application of the Bible for life today, and a fair treatment of differing interpretations. It is the perfect tool to help students interact with the Bible and apply it to their lives.
- Contributor(s)Earl D. Radmacher , Ronald B. Allen , H. W. House
- About the Contributor(s) Earl D. Radmacher, Th.D., is president emeritus of Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.Ronald B. Allen is senior professor of Bible...Earl D. Radmacher, Th.D., is president emeritus of Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.
Ronald B. Allen is senior professor of Bible exposition at Dallas Theological Seminary. He earned a Th.M. degree (1968) and Th.D. degree (1973) from Dallas in studies in biblical Hebrew. He has also been awarded the D.D. degree from Rocky Mountain Bible College and Seminary (2009). Dr. Allen has written more than a dozen books, principally on the Psalms and worship, as well as the commentary on the book of Numbers (EBC Revised). Ron has been married to Beverly for forty-nine years. They have four grown children, three of whom are married, and ten grandchildren.
H. Wayne House, J.D., Th.D., is a distinguished professor of biblical studies and apologetics at Faith Seminary, Tacoma, Washington. show more
- Publish Date08/18/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.83 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.96 lb
- Dimensions 9.1(h) x 6.13(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.