Nelson's Annual Preacher's Sourcebook, Volume 4
- Regular price
- Sale price
Preach great sermons and plan innovative worship services with the newest edition of Nelson’s Annual Preacher’s Sourcebook. This is the same sermon planner you have come to depend on for more than ten years, now with a disc included for your convenience! In this volume, look for sermons, articles, and sermon starters by Dr. Jason Allen, Dr. Mac Brunson, Dr. Jason Duesing, Dr. Ronnie Floyd, Dr. Robert Jeffress, Pastor Greg Laurie, Dr. Erwin Lutzer, Dr. Albert Mohler, Dr. Russell Moore, Dr. Phillip Bethancourt, Pastor Jamie Rasmussen, Dr. Robert Sloan, Dr. Thomas White, and Dr. O.S. Hawkins, general editor. These outstanding pastors provide an entire year’s worth of preaching and worship resources with a new, topical focus. Look for a new volume every fall.
- Sermons, creative outlines, illustrations, and quotes
- Worship helps, including hymns, prayers, and Scripture texts
- Inspirational thoughts and preaching techniques
- Sermons for special occasions and holidays
- Disc containing all sermons and sermon starters
Nelson's Annual Preacher's Sourcebooks sold to date: More than 140,000Read Less
- Contributor(s)O. S. Hawkins
- About the Contributor(s) For more than 20 years O.S. Hawkins served pastorates at the First Baptist Church in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and the...
For more than 20 years O.S. Hawkins served pastorates at the First Baptist Church in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and the First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas. He is President of GuideStone Financial Resources, the world’s largest Christian screened mutual fund with over 17 billion dollars in assets serving over 50,000 churches. He is the bestselling author of the Code series, including The Joshua Code and The Jesus Code, which have sold over 1.5 million copies, and he speaks regularly at various conferences and churches across the nation.
- Publish Date11/11/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $16.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.