NASB, Zondervan NASB Study Bible, Hardcover, Red Letter Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
A Complete Resource Library at Your Fingertips
The Zondervan NASB Study Bible combines the widely respected, word-for-word New American Study Bible (NASB) with study tools that represent the best in conservative scholarship. Over 20,000 notes, adapted from the bestselling NIV Zondervan Study Bible, draw on the knowledge of today’s leading experts to provide valuable commentary right where you need it. No need to flip pages to obtain important insights on biblical words, verses, and passages. An exclusive, center-column reference system guides your study with over 100,000 references. In-text maps give you an instant feel for biblical geography. An extensive NASB concordance guides you swiftly to key verses and study resources. Contemporary, comprehensive, easy to use and remarkably practical, the Zondervan NASB Study Bible is a premiere study Bible designed for in-depth study, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Complete text of the 1995 New American Standard Bible (NASB), the most literal, word-for-word translation available today
- Over 20,000 in-text notes adapted from the bestselling NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- Center-column reference system with more than 100,000 references
- Book introductions and outlines
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Articles on Wisdom Literature, the Minor Prophets, the Synoptic Gospels, the Pastoral Letters, and the General Letters, plus the ethics of war and historical information on the period between the Testaments
- 80 in-text maps and charts
- 23 pages of full-color maps and timelines
- Subject and study note indexes
- Comprehensive NASB concordance
- 8-page presentation section
- Double-column format
- Words of Christ in red
- 8.9-point type size
- Contributor(s)Kenneth L. Barker , Donald W. Burdick , John H. Stek , Walter W. Wessel , Ronald F. Youngblood , Kenneth D. Boa
- About the Contributor(s) Kenneth L. Barker (PhD, Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning) is an author, lecturer, biblical scholar, and the general...Kenneth L. Barker (PhD, Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning) is an author, lecturer, biblical scholar, and the general editor of the NIV Study Bible.
Professor John Stek is an associate editor of the TNIV Study Bible. He is professor emeritus of Calvin Theological Seminary, and past Chair of the Committee on Bible Translation, which he has served since 1965. He lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Walter W. Wessel was professor of New Testament and Greek studies at Bethel Theological Seminary. He received his PhD from the Universtiy of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Ronald Youngblood is a graduate of Valparaiso University (BA), Fuller Theological Seminary (BD), and the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning (PhD). He has served as professor of Old Testament at Bethel Seminary in St. Paul, Wheaton Graduate School, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and Bethel Seminary in San Diego, and is currently serving in the same capacity at International College and Graduate School in Honolulu. He is an associate editor of the NIV Study Bible; author of 1 and 2 Samuel in the Expositor's Bible Commentary series; and a co-translator and co-editor of the Holy Bible, New International Version. He has also edited and/or written ten other volumes, including Nelson's New Illustrated Bible Dictionary, for which he was awarded the Gold Medallion Book Award by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. He serves as chairman of the board of directors of International Bible Society and frequently engages in preaching and teaching ministries at home�
Ken Boa (PhD, New York University; DPhil, University of Oxford) is the president of Reflections Ministries and Trinity House Publishers. His recent publications include Conformed to His Image, Face to Face, Pursuing Wisdom, The Art of Living Well, Wisdom at Work, Living What You Believe, and Sacred Readings.show more
- Publish Date01/06/2000
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.14 lb
- Dimensions 9.63(h) x 6.63(w) x 1.88(d) inches
- Font Size 8.9pt
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.