My Angels Wear Fur: Animals I Rescued and Their Stories of Unconditional Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
"Over the years, animal rescue and adoption have transformed my life over and over and over," says author Devon O'Day. In My Angels Wear Fur, her first collection of stories that chronicle the many animals she has rescued, Devon O'Day tells readers about:
Tennessee Tess: A stray dog delivered to her front door by a man working on a construction crew in the neighborhood and who ended up living the glamorous life in Hollywood with O'Day's sister, actress Faith Ford.
The Boxer of Mercy: A brindle boxer who delivers dogs in need to O'Day's front door. As soon as he knows the other dog is in good hands, the boxer disappears.
More than 30 well-written stories will warm your heart and make you understand what O'Day means when she says, "There is a God-like quality in animals. They love without judgment. They are loyal and caring and they see through each of us...to the hidden souls of our real beings."Read Less
- Contributor(s)Devon O'Day
- About the Contributor(s) Devon O'Day is the producer of the number one country music morning show in America and is the host of...Devon O'Day is the producer of the number one country music morning show in America and is the host of the syndicated Country Hitmakers, which is heard in 130 markets. A successful songwriter, O'Day wrote the number one song by George Strait, "The Big One." She is the spokesperson for the Tennessee Walking Horse Breeders' and Exhibitors' Association, and speaks about animal rescue to corporations and organizations around the country. She is a graduate of Northeast Louisiana University and lives with her horses, dogs, and cats just outside Nashville. show more
- Publish Date08/23/2002
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.