Mind Siege: The Battle for the Truth
- Regular price
- Sale price
New York Times best-selling author Tim LaHaye and author David Noebel give a wake-up call for Christians to fight the tide of popular beliefs and win the battle for your mind. Two basic sources of reasoning determine the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, values, aims, morals, lifestyles, and activities of mankind-the wisdom of man and the wisdom of God. According to Tim LaHaye and David Noebel, life is mainly about the battle for your mind: whether you will live by man's wisdom, from the likes of Marx, Darwin, Freud, and Nietzsche, or God's wisdom and those who gave it, such as Moses, the prophets, Christ, and the apostles. Your choice will affect the way you live now and ultimately where you will spend eternity.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Noebel , Tim LaHaye
- About the Contributor(s) This former college president and candidate for the U.S. Congress is now heading up Summit Ministries, working to train the...This former college president and candidate for the U.S. Congress is now heading up Summit Ministries, working to train the next generation of Christian leaders. DR. DAVID NOEBEL is a recognized expert on worldview analysis and the decline of morality and spirituality in Western Civilization. As an author, editor, speaker and ordained minister, he is a frequent guest of the national media.
Tim LaHaye is a New York Times bestselling author of more than 70 nonfiction books, many on biblical prophecy and end-times. He is the coauthor of the record-shattering Left Behind series and is considered one of America's foremost authorities on biblical end-times prophecy.show more
- Publish Date05/31/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.9 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.38 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.