Meant for Good Study Guide with DVD: The Adventure of Trusting God and His Plans for You
- Regular price
- Sale price
The most-underlined verse in the Bible, Jeremiah 29:11, says that God has a good plan for you--a plan to give you a hope and a future. Are you ready to believe it? Do you think you can really trust God's plan for your life—no matter what your life looks like right now?
Dynamic Bible teacher Megan Fate Marshman helps you discover how to stop discounting yourself from a hopeful future, start living in active dependence on God, and find your way to the good plan He has for you. In Meant for Good, you will explore Jeremiah 29:11-14 and learn to trust God in your daily life and, more importantly, how to trust God's definition of good above your own.
You will discover:
- Your not-enoughness is exactly enough for God, and that in fact, you have everything you need to take that first step into the life God has for you.
- How to stop counting yourself out, because Jesus never has. God is up to something really good, and He's inviting you to join Him.
- How to hear and respond to God's voice, and intentionally grow a personal, intimate relationship with Him.
- How to defeat anxiety, trust God with all you're carrying and worrying about, and experience a life of freedom in relying on God daily.
- God's Plans are Meant for Good (16:48)
- We're Invited to Trust (20:19)
- Call Upon God (24:16)
- Come and Pray (19:52)
- Seek Him with All Your Heart (14:56)
- Say "Yes!" To God (14:52)
This pack contains:
- Meant for Good Study Guide
- Meant for Good Video Study DVD (streaming video access included)
- Contributor(s)Megan Fate Marshman
- About the Contributor(s) MEGAN FATE MARSHMAN loves God and His church. She is a teaching pastor at Willow Creek Community Church, speaks to audiences internationally, leads...
MEGAN FATE MARSHMAN loves God and His church. She is a teaching pastor at Willow Creek Community Church, speaks to audiences internationally, leads the women’s ministry at Arbor Road Church, and serves as director of women’s ministries at Hume Lake Christian Camps. Megan delights in sharing Jesus at churches, conferences, universities, and around dinner tables. She currently lives in southern California with her husband and two boys. Her website is www.MeganFate.com.show more
- Publish Date09/01/2020
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.02 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 7.38(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $31.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.