Man in White
- Regular price
- Sale price
The only novel written by the legendary songwriter and performer, Johnny Cash.
“When [The Man in White] was first published several years ago, my wife and I both read it—then read it again!” —Billy Graham
Johnny Cash. The Apostle Paul.
Two legendary men. Two thousand years apart-yet remarkably similar.
Both struggled with a "thorn in the flesh." And both had powerful visions from God.
Paul's encounter with the Man in White knocked him to the ground and struck him blind. It also turned him into one of the most influential men in history.
Johnny Cash's vision was of another man entirely-his recently deceased father-a vision that helped spark his imagination to write this historical novel about the amazing life of the intriguing figure with whom Cash identified so deeply-the Apostle Paul.
See Paul as you've never seen him before--through the creative imagination of one of the greatest singer-songwriters America has ever known. Subsequently see Johnny Cash, the man in Black, as you've never seen him before--as a passionate novelist consumed with the Man in White.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Johnny Cash
- About the Contributor(s) Johnny Cash had one of the most recognizable voices in American music. His talent and likeability created a fanbase with...
Johnny Cash had one of the most recognizable voices in American music. His talent and likeability created a fanbase with diverse musical tastes and allowed him to work with recording artists in a variety of musical genres. His career spanned over 50 years and included writing, acting, and music recording. Johnny Cash released over 70 albums in his lifetime, and won 17 Grammy Awards and 9 CMA awards.show more
- Publish Date12/26/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.87 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.