Love on a Dime: Value Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
In an age of elegance and excess, Lilly Westbrook longs for a love both true and eternal.
Newport, Rhode Island, 1899, is a place of shimmering waves, sleek yachts, and opulent mansions that serve as summer cottages for the rich and famous. Home of railroad magnates and banking tycoons—dashing young men and the women who aspire to marry them.
But it's not the place for lady novelists. Especially not those who pen disreputable dime novels. This poses a problem for Lilly Westbrook, because that's exactly what she does.
No one in Lilly's social set knows she pens fiction under the nom de plume Fannie Cole. Not her family or the wealthy young man about to propose to her. And especially not Jackson Grail, the long-lost beau who just bought her publishing company—and who stirs her heart more than she cares to admit.
But Lilly must put aside her feelings and follow the path that will maintain her family's social stature and provide the financial security everyone is depending on.
Now Lilly faces a double dilemma. Can she continue to protect her secret identity? And will she have the courage to choose the man who will risk it all just to win her heart?
- Contributor(s)Cara Lynn James
- About the Contributor(s) Cara Lynn James is the author of several novels including Love on a Dime. She's received contest awards from Romance...Cara Lynn James is the author of several novels including Love on a Dime. She's received contest awards from Romance Writers of America and the American Christian Fiction Writers. She resides in Florida with her husband Jim. show more
- Publish Date08/23/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series A Ladies of Summerhill Novel
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.95 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $5.99