Love Letter to the Editor: A Four Weddings and A Kiss Novella
- Regular price
- Sale price
It's 1885 and five preachers sit around a campfire out West, trading stories of unlikely couples they've seen God bring together. This is one of those stories . . .
She's the best writer the paper has ever had. He's her new editor. And she doesn't like it one bit.
Molly Everton is the outspoken daughter of the town's newspaper publisher. She had the best education her father's money could buy and she's a better writer than he is. So when her father passes her over for the position of editor and gives the job to an outsider from back East, she's furious. But a smart girl like Molly knows she can drive the new guy out of town with little trouble if she plays her cards right . . .
Jack Ludlow came out West for adventure and wide open spaces, not romance. And he's not intimidated by the beautiful daughter of his new employer. At first he's just trying to prove to her he is the right man for the job—but before long he's set on stealing her heart.
“Robin’s stories are always an adventure of the heart! She is one of the premier storytellers of our day." —Karen Kingsbury, best-selling authorRead Less
- Contributor(s)Robin Lee Hatcher
- About the Contributor(s) Robin Lee Hatcher is the author of over 80 novels and novellas with over five million copies of her books...
Robin Lee Hatcher is the author of over 80 novels and novellas with over five million copies of her books in print. She is known for her heartwarming and emotionally charged stories of faith, courage, and love. Her numerous awards include the RITA Award, the Carol Award, the Christy Award, the HOLT Medallion, the National Reader’s Choice Award, and the Faith, Hope & Love Reader’s Choice Award. Robin is also the recipient of prestigious Lifetime Achievement Awards from both American Christian Fiction Writers and Romance Writers of America. When not writing, she enjoys being with her family, spending time in the beautiful Idaho outdoors, Bible art journaling, reading books that make her cry, watching romantic movies, and decorative planning. Robin makes her home on the outskirts of Boise, sharing it with a demanding Papillon dog and a persnickety tuxedo cat.show more
- Publish Date06/10/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.