Love Does Study Guide with DVD: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World
- Regular price
- Sale price
Can a simple concept shift your entire world?
Bob Goff certainly thinks so. When it comes to loving your neighbors, instead of focusing on having the “right answers” or checking the “right boxes,” what if you decide to simply do love? To shamelessly show love and grace to those around you—what would that look like?
When Love Does, life gets interesting. Light and fun, unique and profound, the lessons drawn from Bob's life and attitude just might inspire you to be secretly incredible, too.
- What do you need space for in your life? Bob quits something every Thursday.
- Where are you faking it? Bob hilariously posed in a wax museum.
- Have you experienced God's audacious love? Bob facilitated an over-the-top marriage proposal...for a stranger.
- What fears keep you from your big adventure? Bob navigated the 2000-mile Transpacific Yacht Race without knowing how to navigate.
- What big idea do you wish you could pursue? Bob's love for people led to building a school in Uganda.
- How can you become more available? Bob famously published his cell phone number, and answers every call!
This is not the kind of love that stops at thoughts and feelings. Bob's love takes action, just like Jesus did. Bob believes Love Does.
- I’m With You (8:00)
- Free to Fail (14:00)
- Audacious Love (8:00)
- Be Not Afraid (15:00)
- Follow Me (11:00)
This pack contains:
- Love Does Study Guide
- Love Does Video Study DVD
- Contributor(s)Bob Goff
- About the Contributor(s) Bob Goff is the author of the New York Times bestselling Love Does and Everybody, Always as well as the bestselling...
Bob Goff is the author of the New York Times bestselling Love Does and Everybody, Always as well as the bestselling Love Does for Kids. He is the Honorary Consul to the Republic of Uganda, an attorney, and the founder of Love Does—a nonprofit human rights organization operating in Uganda, India, Nepal, Iraq, and Somalia. He's a lover of balloons, cake pops, and helping people pursue their big dreams. Bob's greatest ambitions in life are to love others, do stuff, and, most importantly, to hold hands with his wife, Sweet Maria Goff, and spend time with their amazing kids. For more, check out BobGoff.com and LoveDoes.org.
- Publish Date12/31/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.4 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)9.58 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.81(d) inches
- Price $23.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.