Lose It for Life: The Total SolutionSpiritual, Emotional, Physicalfor Permanent Weight Loss
- Regular price
- Sale price
Tired of That Old YO-YO Weight-Loss/ Weight-Gain Cycle?
LOSE IT FOR LIFE!
“Every other diet I’ve tried ends in despair; Steve’s plan ends in hope!”
Most weight-loss plans will help you drop a few pounds, but for how long? You deserve better. You deserve Lose It for Life, a time-tested, uniquely balanced program that deals with the physical, emotional, and even spiritual elements that lead to permanent weight loss.
Even if you have already experienced some success on another weight-loss program—Atkins ®, South Beach ®, Weight Watchers ®, whatever—this book will give you the information and motivation you need to achieve a permanent “state of weightlessness,” which is the secret to lasting results.
Now endorsed by Florida Hospital as part of its Healthy 100 campaign, this deluxe edition book and workbook offers a wide variety of exercises and activities to lead you to the next level in understanding
- Why you do what you do;
- How you can shed bad habits for good;
- How, with the help of God and others, you can develop a whole new approach to life, to eating, and to living healthy and free!
Lose It for Life was developed by best-selling author and radio personality Stephen Arterburn, who lost sixty pounds twenty years ago and has kept it off. In this revolutionary book, he and Dr. Linda Mintle, who is known for her clinical work regarding weight issues, will help you accomplish what you desire most: permanent results.
Includes bonus chapter from Arterburn’s new Healthy 100s Diet and Weight-Loss Plan!
- Contributor(s)Stephen Arterburn , Linda Mintle
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with...
Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with Women of Faith, which he founded in 1995. Arterburn founded New Life Treatment Centers as a company providing Christian counseling and treatment in secular psychiatric hospitals. He also began “New Life Ministries”, producing the number-one Christian counseling radio talk show, New Life Live, with an audience of more than three million. He and his wife Misty live near Indianapolis.
- Publish Date11/01/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)2.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.44 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 7.6(w) x 1.13(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.