Lose It for Life Day by Day Devotional: Devotions for Everyday of the Year
- Regular price
- Sale price
Lose It for Life is a uniquely balanced program that not only deals with the physical issues of overeating but also focuses on the emotional, mental, and often-missed spiritual factors related to weight loss to help readers achieve permanent results. This 365-day devotional will help you draw daily spiritual encouragement from the One who loves us most and is interested in every aspect of our lives--even our struggles with weight.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen Arterburn , Janelle Puff , Misty Conaway
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with...
Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with Women of Faith, which he founded in 1995. Arterburn founded New Life Treatment Centers as a company providing Christian counseling and treatment in secular psychiatric hospitals. He also began “New Life Ministries”, producing the number-one Christian counseling radio talk show, New Life Live, with an audience of more than three million. He and his wife Misty live near Indianapolis.
- Publish Date03/22/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.95 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.63(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.