Living in a Step-Family Without Getting Stepped on: Helping Your Children Survive The Birth Order Blender
- Regular price
- Sale price
By understanding the impact that birth order has on each family member, parents are better equipped to ease the transition into a new, different but functional family unit. Using his signature humor and real life examples, Dr. Leman provides both insight and practical advice about discipline, self-respect, parental authority, and the importance of the marriage relationship.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kevin Leman
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Kevin Leman is an Internationally known Christian psychologist, speaker, and New York Times bestselling author of fifty books including Have...
Dr. Kevin Leman is an Internationally known Christian psychologist, speaker, and New York Times bestselling author of fifty books including Have a New Kid by Friday, The Birth order Book, and Making Your Children Mind Without Losing Yours. A master communicator, Dr. Leman is a frequent guest on hundreds of radio and TV shows such as The View, Oprah, Today, Fox & Friends, and Focus on the Family. He and his wife, Sande, live in Tucson, Arizona. They are the parents of five children and two grandchildren.show more
- Publish Date06/05/2001
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.3 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $9.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.