Listen, Love, Repeat Study Guide with DVD: Other-Centered Living in a Self-Centered World
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session video Bible study, Karen Ehman, New York Times bestselling author of Keep it Shut, helps you rediscover the life-changing joy that comes from putting others first. In a culture that tells us a me-first, you-second way of living is the key to happiness, Ehman explains that the key to moving forward in almost every facet of your life is to embrace backward living.
Becoming a person who thinks about others first takes effort. It requires you to live alert. To be on the lookout in conversations for “heart drops”—hints of kindness you might grant to the person right in front of you, right where they are.
But it is worth it.
Listen, Love, Repeat gives you both the encouragement and practical, daily ways you can reach out to others with both planned and random acts of kindness. Topics include loving your family and friends, encouraging coworkers, reaching out to the lonely, blessing the “necessary people” who help you get life done every day but often go unnoticed, and many others who could use an act of thoughtfulness. An additional focus on modeling for your children a lifestyle that listens and loves is accompanied by doable ideas for you and for your family.
The Listen, Love, Repeat Study Guide includes video notes, group discussion questions, individual activities, Scripture memory verses, and between-sessions personal studies.
- Finding Your Big "Why?"
- Let Love Complete the Circle
- When You Live a Life of Welcome
- How to Hug a Porcupine and Squeeze a Skunk
- Family Matters
- The Boomerang of Blessing
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Karen Ehman
- About the Contributor(s) Karen Ehman is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, a New York Times bestselling author, and a writer for Encouragement for...
Karen Ehman is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, a New York Times bestselling author, and a writer for Encouragement for Today,an online devotional that reaches over 4 million people daily. She has written seventeen books including Keep It Shut, Pressing Pause, and Keep Showing Up. Her passion is to help women to live their priorities as they reflect the gospel to a watching world. Married to her college sweetheart, Todd, the mother of three, and mom-in-law of two, she enjoys antique hunting, cheering for the Detroit Tigers, and feeding the many people who gather around her mid-century dining table for a taste of Mama Karen's cooking. Connect with her at www.karenehman.com.show more
- Publish Date11/29/2016
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.84 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.16 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $27.29
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.