- Regular price
- Sale price
Life brings successes and failures, joys and adversity, to each of us. It’s what you do with these experiences that shapes the person you become.
Through true stories, readers will discover sixteen simple life lessons that will motivate and inspire. These simple truths will: make decision-making simpler; provide courage to pursue passions; give eyes to see new opportunities; offer tools to conquer challenges; and equip with the ability to find joy in each moment.
Author, blog-talk radio host, and renowned speaker Rick Tocquigny delivers truly motivational messages tailored to help people overcome life’s discouragements and find the blessing in each day. Tocquigny’s message is infused with grace, joy, and faith.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rick Tocquigny
- About the Contributor(s) Rick Tocquigny is CEO and Chief Servant of Artbeat of America and Gracefully Yours Greeting Cards. His time and talents...Rick Tocquigny is CEO and Chief Servant of Artbeat of America and Gracefully Yours Greeting Cards. His time and talents are also spent as the host of the popular blog-talk radio show Life Lessons, and as the chair of the Proctor & Gamble Alumni Network Publishing and Speakers Bureau. show more
- Publish Date04/10/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.