Let's Go on a Mommy Date
- Regular price
- Sale price
See, time will take you far from here; you’re growing way too fast. All I want is Mommy time to make the moments last. Something we’ll remember so that come some far-off day, you’ll know how much I loved you ‘cause we took the time to play. From inspirational novelist Karen Kingsbury comes this delightful children’s book about Moms and children spending precious time together. Whether it’s the zoo, park, a movie, or simply snuggling down to read about such adventures — being together is what’s required for a “Mommy Date.” This poetic picture book reminds little ones of fun they’ve had, and fun ahead, and brings home the bottom line: spending time together is what Mommy’s really want!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Karen Kingsbury
- About the Contributor(s) Karen Kingsbury, #1 New York Times bestselling novelist, is America’s favorite inspirational storyteller, with more than twenty-five million copies of her award-winning...
Karen Kingsbury, #1 New York Times bestselling novelist, is America’s favorite inspirational storyteller, with more than twenty-five million copies of her award-winning books in print. Her last dozen titles have topped bestseller lists and many of her novels are under development as major motion pictures. Her Baxter Family books have been developed into a TV series now available everywhere. Karen is also an adjunct professor of writing at Liberty University. In 2001 she and her husband, Don, adopted three boys from Haiti, doubling their family in a matter of months. Today the couple has joined the ranks of empty nesters, living in Tennessee near four of their adult children.show more
- Publish Date11/12/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.