Lead Like Jesus Study Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this companion to the revised trade book, author, speaker and leadership expert Ken Blanchard guides readers through the process of discovering how to lead like Jesus. Effective leadership-in all realms of your life-starts on the inside. Before you can hope to lead anyone else, you have to know who you are.
In 6 lessons, Lead Like Jesus Workbook will take you through the process of aligning two internal domains, the heart and the head, and two external domains, the hands and the habits, so that you can put the love of Jesus into action.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Avery Willis , Ken Blanchard , Phil Hodges , Lee Ross
- About the Contributor(s) Ken Blanchard is the coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and fifty other books, including the New York Times business...
Ken Blanchard is the coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and fifty other books, including the New York Times business bestsellers Gung Ho! and Raving Fans. His books have combined sales of more than eighteen million copies in more than twenty-seven languages. He is the chief spiritual officer of The Ken Blanchard Companies, a full-service global management training and development company that he and his wife, Dr. Marjorie Blanchard, founded in 1979.
Phil Hodges served as manager of human resources and industrial relations in the United States business world for about thirty-six years. He is the co-author of three books: Leadership by the Book by Ken Blanchard with Bill Hybels and The Servant Leader and Lead Like Jesus by KenBlanchard.
- Publish Date12/11/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.73 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.43 lb
- Dimensions 9.63(h) x 6.75(w) x 0.4(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.