John: Living Beyond the Ordinary
- Regular price
- Sale price
How can we find abundance in our daily journey? As part of the Spirit-Filled Life® Study Guide series, Living Beyond the Ordinary examines the profound truths revealed in the gospel of John. This “how-to” guide leads readers into experiencing life far beyond what this world has to offer. Spirit-Filled Life® Study Guides are perfect companions to the New Spirit-Filled Life® Bible or for use on their own.
- 12 lessons, plus an introduction to establishing and deepening a relationship with Jesus, who gives abundant life
- Foundational, practical helps like Kingdom Keys, Kingdom Life, and Word Wealth in each lesson
- More than 1.5 million guides sold
- Contributor(s)Jack W. Hayford
- About the Contributor(s) Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years...Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years he served as the founding pastor of the Church on the Way. He is also the president of the International Four Square Church. Among many of his more than 40 books, are: "Foundations for Living" and Bless Your Children", awarded with the Christian Publishers Book Award. show more
- Publish Date05/04/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Spirit-Filled Life Study Guide Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.38 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.65 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.