It's Us: How Can I Sort Out the Issues of My Family Life?: A DVD-Based Study
- Regular price
- Sale price
It’s the people we love the most who have the greatest potential to hurt us. Our relationships with our families are complex and, for many, extremely painful. Whether you have a seemingly happy family or not, the truth is, no family is perfect.
But there is good news in spite of the ups and downs of our family lives. God opens wide his arms, welcoming us again and again into His family, His acceptance, and His love. The Us study helps you to see this part of God—His fatherly desire to see you whole and healed and restored.
Featuring "live" dramas from the REVOLVE tour in combination with Bible study, the Reel to Real Interactive Drama-Based Study Series addresses the questions and issues—both series and frivolous—that hit at the heart of teens.
Us dramas include:
THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY: Relationships between kids and parents can be full of misunderstanding and frustration. This piece helps us laugh at the craziness.
PACKING YOUR STUFF: Ricky is packing to go back to college for his sophomore year while his little sister Libby packs for camp. Libby has to figure out what she truly needs, while her mom helps her make better choices. Ricky looks back over his freshman year and decides what he wants to “pack” in his faith bag.
ONE CHOICE: If we knew that a Friday night decision would lead to Monday morning regret and deeper consequences, it would change the choice we made.
BAGGAGE: We all have bags that we have to carry as we face difficulties and struggles. In this piece, one girl's journey shows how Christ can allow us to put our bags on him.
DVD Kit features:
- Four dramas on DVD featuring talented young actors as presented live during the REVOLVE tours
- Engaging DVD messages from Nicole Johnson
- Printed participant's guide designed for leading a youth group or for teens to use on their own
Additional Participant's Guides can be purchased separately (ISBN 9781418546397).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nicole Johnson
- About the Contributor(s) Nicole Johnson, author of Fresh Brewed Life, has a uniquely creative voice. As an accomplished writer, speaker, and actor, Nicole...
Nicole Johnson, author of Fresh Brewed Life, has a uniquely creative voice. As an accomplished writer, speaker, and actor, Nicole has performed in thousands of churches and venues over the last twenty-five years, including more than a decade of touring with the national conference Women of Faith. Nicole lives in Santa Monica, CA with her husband and two children. Nicole writes regularly at www.nicolejohnson.orgshow more
- Publish Date05/03/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.38 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.65 lb
- Dimensions 7.0(h) x 5.1(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time00:40:00
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.