It Starts with One: A DVD-Based Study: Igniting the Passion for the Mission of the Church
- Regular price
- Sale price
What does it mean to be the church? What part do we play in living out the mission Jesus left for his followers?
To understand our role as the church, this study from Seacoast Church takes participants back to where it all began. Jesus is very clear about the mission for His followers. In It Starts with One, you will explore Acts 1–6, the early formation of the church and the disciples’ dependency upon the Holy Spirit as they discover what this means for the church today.
This dynamic, multimedia, six-week study is packed with Scripture-based teaching, engaging questions and action steps, video discussion starters, and more. Participants will experience and be inspired by the urgency, the mission, and the passion of the early church for spreading the Kingdom of God.
DVD Kit features:
- Six, five-minute video discussion starters
- Printed Participant's Guide with daily readings, questions for personal reflection, action steps for personal growth, questions for small group discussion, a guide for family discussion, and tips for implementing this study in a youth group
- Numerous downloadable resources for churchwide alignment available online
Additional Participant's Guides can be purchased separately (ISBN 9781418546137).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Seacoast Church
- Publish Date07/19/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.48 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.3 lb
- Dimensions 7.4(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Running Time00:30:00
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.