Interlinear for the Rest of Us: The Reverse Interlinear for New Testament Word Studies
- Regular price
- Sale price
Most interlinear Bibles are superb resources for Greek students. But what about the rest of us who don’t know Greek? Here is the answer. While other interlinear Bibles assume that you know Greek. Interlinear for the Rest of Us assumes that you don’t, or that you’ve forgotten much of what you once knew. Designed for busy pastors, Sunday school teachers, and anyone who wants a practical tool for studying the Scriptures, this interlinear makes reading easy by flip-flopping the usual order of appearance. It uses the English text as the main text rather than the Greek, so there is absolutely no confusion about the meaning of what you’re reading. Discover the Greek words behind the English translation. Conduct your own word studies using Greek word study books—without knowing Greek. Interlinear for the Rest of Us offers these features: Interlinear passages appear in a “staff” with four interrelated lines (see excerpt). From top to bottom, the lines are: English text in New International Version Corresponding Greek words Parsing information Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbers Greek text in normal Greek order at the bottom of the page, underneath the interlinear section Mounce’s Greek-English Dictionary at the back of this volume, keyed to both Goodrick-Kohlenberger and Strong’s numbering systems Ideal for use with Greek for the Rest of Us and other Greek study toolsRead Less
- Contributor(s)William D. Mounce
- About the Contributor(s) William D Mounce (PhD, Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a...
William D Mounce (PhD, Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a non-profit organization offering world-class educational resources for discipleship in the local church. See www.BillMounce.com for more information. Formerly he was a preaching pastor, and prior to that a professor of New Testament and director of the Greek Program at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He is the author of the bestselling Greek textbook, Basics of Biblical Greek, and many other resources. He was the New Testament chair of the English Standard Version translation of the Bible, and is serving on the NIV translation committee.show more
- Publish Date01/08/2013
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)4.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.56 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 1.8(d) inches
- Price $31.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.